Rugged NiCd charger
The 1-channel ML200-serie charger are designed and used by the Swedish and Finnish Defence Forces for use in extremely demanding ground mobile applications. The charger is used in open air applications during all type of weather conditions. The charger is fully automatic with no switches. It is extremely ruggedly designed to withstand severe conditions. The charging process is fully automatic and utilises a patented charging technology. The charging voltage is continually adjusted depending on the behaviour of the connected battery. Different parameters influence the charging process i.e. the battery temperature, the age of the battery, state of charge, manufacture etc. The charger can easily be used in vehicle by using a vehicle tray from NATEK.
Battery charger ML200-Series
- Extremely rugged and compact design to withstand severe military conditions.
- AC & DC supply
- 1 charging outputs. 10A charge current. Extremely short charging time
- Immersion proof IP68/1m (no cooling fans or vent slots)
ML201: 230VAC, 350W
or 18-50VDC, max 14A
ML202: 230VAC, 350W
or 12-30VDC, max8A.
(115 VAC versions available)
ML201: NiCd: 1.2-31.24V
ML202: NiCd: 1.2-24V
Dimensions: 330mm x 161mm x 153mm (LxHxW)
H:161mm with battery adapter on top
Weight: 7.6kg (ex power cords)
Operating Temp: -40ºC to +40ºC
Storage Temp: -55ºC to +70ºC
Safety: EN 60335-2-29
EMC: MIL-STD-461, EN50081, 50082
For more information about the technical specification please contact us.
Power cord AC
Power cord DC
Download Datasheet PDF 424024
Natek is a proud partner in the EU Smart Housing project
in the Power Electronics for Green Energy Efficiency (Green PE) project.
New materials for advanced power electronics. Boosting efficiency in conversion, transmission and consumption of green energy.
Advanced power electronics (PE) is a key technology for developing next generation devices for efficient conversion, transmission, and consumption of energy from renewable sources. Green Power Electronics accelerates the market uptake of advanced PE for companies in the Baltic Sea Region.
- Demonstrates and markets the technical and economic opportunities of advanced power electronics to the Baltic Sea Region research and development ecosystem.
- Supports companies in developing their individual technology roadmap to take up advanced power electronics.
- Helps BSR companies to implement advanced power electronics into their R&D strategies and investment planning.
•17 research institutions, companies and technology transfer partners
•36 months (2016 - 2019)
•EUR 3.1 million budget, thereof EUR 2.4 million funding
•European Regional Development Fund
•Interreg Baltic Sea Region programme
•Led by University of Southern Denmark
For more information visit their official homepage.