4-Channel NiCd sequence charger
The CL 244 is a four-channel battery charger made for indoor or vehicle use. Batteries will be charged in sequence. The charging process is fully automatic and utilises a patented charging technology. The charging voltage is continually adjusted depending on the behaviour of the connected battery. Different parameters influence the charging process i.e. the battery temperature, the age of the battery, state of charge, manufacture etc.
Battery charger CL244
- NiCd, NiMH
- Charges batteries with different nominal voltage and nominal capacity
- Rugged mechanical construction
NiCd, NiMH: 1.2-14.4V
Dimensions: 153mm x 53mm x 173mm (WxHxL)
Operating Temp: 0ºC to +40ºC
EMC: EN50081, EN50082, ISO7637
Battery connection cable
Download Datasheet PDF 424007
Natek is a proud partner in the EU Smart Housing project
in the Power Electronics for Green Energy Efficiency (Green PE) project.
New materials for advanced power electronics. Boosting efficiency in conversion, transmission and consumption of green energy.
Advanced power electronics (PE) is a key technology for developing next generation devices for efficient conversion, transmission, and consumption of energy from renewable sources. Green Power Electronics accelerates the market uptake of advanced PE for companies in the Baltic Sea Region.
- Demonstrates and markets the technical and economic opportunities of advanced power electronics to the Baltic Sea Region research and development ecosystem.
- Supports companies in developing their individual technology roadmap to take up advanced power electronics.
- Helps BSR companies to implement advanced power electronics into their R&D strategies and investment planning.
•17 research institutions, companies and technology transfer partners
•36 months (2016 - 2019)
•EUR 3.1 million budget, thereof EUR 2.4 million funding
•European Regional Development Fund
•Interreg Baltic Sea Region programme
•Led by University of Southern Denmark
For more information visit their official homepage.